Sunday, 26 July 2009


I have had photographs taken of some of the corsets I have made in the past. The corsets themselves are actually a couple of years old, so the patterns I use are somewhat different now. I find that every corset I make leads me to modify the pattern slightly or alter the way I put them together........for the better!

The corset above was originally made to be part of a burlesque costume, to be worn with stockings and some very sparkly shoes! The lace I used was absolutely beautiful and encouraged me to think about designing corsets that could be worn as part of a bridal ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment